Monday, May 11, 2015

Spain! Mallorca and Barcelona


Just arrived back from a trip of a lifetime: One week biking Mallorca and one week in Barcelona.
The Mallorca part was beautiful: along shorelines, small villages and great heights.  We found our way along the trail set for us and relaxed in the evening in wonderful hotels. Then onto Barcelona where we stayed right in the centre of all the action.  Gaudi's amazing architecture blew us away as well as the sheer vitality of the city.  The wine and Tapas never stopped. My favourite tours were the Sagrida Familia, Park Guell, and Monserrat and Cava Winery Tours.  I have heard from others that once you go to Barcelona once, you will always go back.  I am certain that will be the case with me.
Put it on the bucket list: You won't be disappointed.
https://plus.google.com/101500703130318074425/stories/3

Veiw My Spain Story in Google

No comments:

Post a Comment